Saturday, July 07, 2007

Meekia tried out on Gentle Leader

Look! This is my lovely dog had his first feel of gentle leader. And I can't believe myself this is a very wonderful tool. Too good to be true you see. Very easy to put on, less than half the usual strength i need to use when walking my dog and he receive clear direction on what to do.

I like the idea that there isn't much pulling needed, no shouting, no threatening, no choking or strangling whatsoever. While not many use in singapore as they dislike the look of it which they think similar to those of a horse and some misinterpreted it as crucial, which is not true.

I would recommend the use of gentle leader. It control a dog's annoying behavior in MINUTES. It is scientifically designed to use a dog's natural instincts. It eliminates pulling and lunging, power steering for dog and it is comfortable and painless.





No comments: